International Design Competition
Brief: Design For a Changing World
The world today is changing rapidly in ways that we have never seen before. Society, technology, the environment, everything seems to be in constant transformation, everything seems to evolve creating constantly new conditions. All that can be considered “contemporary” today, tomorrow may be “outdated”, and all that is considered given today, tomorrow may no longer exist.
In this constantly changing context, we ask that you “freeze” time and capture a moment of this process of evolution, exploring the thin line between static and dynamic design.
- The competition is open to both professionals and students.
- Participants are allowed to submit one project each in the fields of: furniture, lighting, home accessories, tableware.
- Participants that choose to work as a team can only submit one project.
- Projects should not be in production or previously exhibited.
- Feasibility is as important as the idea of the project.
- Participants can send up to four A3 panels consisting of: renders,mock ups, sketches, or technical drawings.
- Submissions open from 01 October 2011 and close on 31st December 2011
For further questions please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to join us on our Facebook page to get updates regarding the competition.
The winner will have the opportunity of seeing his/her work realized by Living Divani.
The top3 winning entries will have their work exhibited in the Delood one year anniversary event to be held in Athens Greece in 2012 and will also be published in the May 2012 issue of Casaviva magazine.
20 shortlisted entries will have their work featured in the Delood website.